Assalamualaikum.
The week before our midterm break(which is last week. hehe) we had our 1st TEST.
Oh! It's during our lecture session on Monday. I didn't study well because of the theory part. I'm not really good at theory. Every time I read and try to understand the notes, my sleep mode would definitely be activated. So, at the end I just read then sleep.. I woke up, read again then sleep.. I woke up, read again then sleep until morning. haha Then the next day, 5 of us came early to class and do some revision. The TEST starts at 9am. I think I didn't prepare much because there is too much to read and memorize. I just study the part that I think I can easily memorize. Finally, the TEST begin!
bla bla bla.... So that's it! Our TEST is done! Ohhh... I can feel that the result will definitely gonna be bad.. ok stop it! You've done it and just let it be! Move on girl! Our next class is waiting. XML lab session. We went to class. Class starts at 10.30am - ends at 11am. HAHA
End of our Monday class. We went to library. Complete all our assignments. DONE! Go back home and rest. At night, study for network programming quiz on the next day. Study.. sleep.. study again.. sleep. haha
End of the day.
bye. Assalamualaikum.







0 comments:
Post a Comment