snow

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hari Raya AidilAdha

Assalamualaikum.
So, how's your raya? Mine was ok.. not bad laaa.. hehe
On the 1st day of raya, my whole family members including my grandfather, uncles, aunties and cousins came to my house. I think it's around 12 cars. Can you imagine how crowded my house at that time? haha WOW! it was awesome! I think almost every year our family celebrated Hari Raya AidilAdha at my house. Everyone looks happy seeing each other. And the worst part is my mother asked me to buy some things at the shop but the car couldn't start. Haihhhh! Why? Why? So I end up following my uncle to the shop.
The next day, some of my friends came to my house. We had a BBQ PARTYYYY! haha not party actually.  It's just a simple BBQ. So.. let's stop it here and let the picture tells everything.

BBQ
My friends (^_^)v

Ohoiii! Anything interesting?


That's ME in the middle! haha

This is us!
zeraj - syana - pina - yati - ME

SMILEEE!!

Happy moments with them

Pina after playing soccer. haha

That's all for now. bye. Assalamualaikum. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment