Assalamualaikum..
Last 3 weeks which is on 11th dec till 13th dec 2012, my team and I played basketball in SAF 2012. We represent FSKM. It was such a good experience for me. I make new friends, gain new experience even though I've played basketball before and we are having fun in each and every game we played. Most of my teammates are first timer in basketball arena. So we just play to have fun without expecting anything. And the best thing is we managed to go to quarter finals even though we are newbies. haha My teammates are simply the best! Thanx for your effort! After SAF ended, we are informed that all athletes will get an allowance. I was like HUH?? Wow.. This is the first time I've ever get an allowance for being an athlete. (even though we didn't win) haha In my previous campus, I played futsal for FSKM but not even once I get an allowance. This is really amazing! haha Alhamdulillah..
| That's me! Dribbling the ball! hehe |
![]() |
| My team! |
![]() |
| Me with an injured leg |
During the last match against Law Fac, I fell down and twisted my leg. So I end up walking with an injured leg. haha Well.. It is so not me if I didn't get any injuries during SAF. (that's what my friends say) haha
That's all for now. bubye ^_^ v









0 comments:
Post a Comment