Assalamualaikum.
Sorry for not updating my blog recently. I’ve been busy with
all the assignments and projects. So, for this entry I would like to share about last 2 weeks
event which is Majlis Anugerah Dekan.
That event was held on 10th November 2012 at Dewan Al-Ghazali. Me and my two fellow classmates which is Ammar and Shaheer are the only recipients of Dean’s List Award for our batch in Netcentric Computing . Well done guys! InsyaAllah we will strive for Dean’s List Award again this sem. Thank you Allah for this meaningful gift. This achievement is dedicated to my late grandmother who has passed away right before my 1st final exam paper starts last sem. I didn’t manage to see her for the last time.
but I will remember and
never ever forgot her advice “Adibah.. belajar rajin-rajin ya sayang.. kalau
awak dapat nombor bagus-bagus, nenek pun senang hati..” . InsyaAllah I will
study hard nenek..
Thanks to my parents, my lecturers and my friends for the
support. To all my other classmates, don’t give up. Work for it and insyaAllah
we can share the happiness together. All the best! 
![]() |
| Me and my diploma classmates |
![]() |
| DL achievers (classmates from UiTM Melaka) |
Assalamualaikum.. bubye.









0 comments:
Post a Comment