snow

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Netcentric?? Hmm..

Assalamualaikum..
Sorry for the late entry. I don't have the idea to write actually. hehe



So.. previously I did mention about Netcentric Computing right? Well.. What is Netcentric Computing?? Smiley Hmm.. I don't really know what it is all about actually. But from what I understand, Netcentric Computing is the combination of system+networking and maybe some multimedia to make an interactive system. Make sense right? Smiley Oh! There is one time (before current semester begin) my uncle asked me what course did I take. I told him that I took Netcentric Computing and as I expected he asked what is Netcentric Computing. So I just answered it is about creating web system and deal with some networking. Actually he did ask some other questions but I just gave him a safe answer "I just entered the 1st semester. So I don't really get what Netcentric is all about". hehe
Actually this course is my first choice. I don't know what is so interesting about this course that makes me choose it. haha. Well.. before deciding and confirming the course, I did my istikharah. So I end up choosing this course and alhamdulillah so far I still can cope with it.

That's all for this entry. Two more entries are waiting for this week. Smiley (Ahhhh! Idea!! please comeeee!!)
I guess I'll just stop it here.
OK. bubye. Smiley Asslamualaikum. Have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment