Assalamualaikum.. hello everyone..
How are you guys? Hopefully all of you are in a pink of
health. Fuhh! What a tired week for me.. There are so many works to be done. Thankfully
that last Monday was a public holiday. If not, I can confirm that there would
be more works to be done. Haha Oh! Speaking about last Monday, it was a public
holiday due to Malaysian Day.
So, we had no Web Tech lecture on Monday. Well.. Nothing much to share about last Monday because I just went home last Friday and came back to Shah Alam on Monday. (Ahhh.. Home Sweet Home) To be specific, I stayed at home and do normal things like sleeping
, playing
, eating
, watching movies and when I’m in the mood
I will do my assignments.
Nothing special I guess. (Most of the time I just watch movies in my lappy and
my mom will nag at me every time I went out of my room. Haha)
So, we had no Web Tech lecture on Monday. Well.. Nothing much to share about last Monday because I just went home last Friday and came back to Shah Alam on Monday. (Ahhh.. Home Sweet Home) To be specific, I stayed at home and do normal things like sleeping
, playing
, eating
, watching movies and when I’m in the mood
I will do my assignments.
Nothing special I guess. (Most of the time I just watch movies in my lappy and
my mom will nag at me every time I went out of my room. Haha)
Hmm.. about the assignments, there is one assignment that
required us to search for a song named “Sealed with a kiss” by Brian Hyland.
Our
BEL442 lecturer had asked us to search
the lyric and some history about that
song. When I first heard that song, I was like
Oh God! What a classic song. Haha
But the song is easy to understand and the lyric is so beautiful compared to
the latest song which most of the lyrics does not have any meaning. It’s just
some words that make a song. Back to my story about the song “sealed with a
kiss”, the lecturer wants us to sing the song in this week’s class but at the
end, the lecturer had forgotten about it and thankfully we don’t need to sing. Fuhh! hehe
Our
BEL442 lecturer had asked us to search
the lyric and some history about that
song. When I first heard that song, I was like
Oh God! What a classic song. Haha
But the song is easy to understand and the lyric is so beautiful compared to
the latest song which most of the lyrics does not have any meaning. It’s just
some words that make a song. Back to my story about the song “sealed with a
kiss”, the lecturer wants us to sing the song in this week’s class but at the
end, the lecturer had forgotten about it and thankfully we don’t need to sing. Fuhh! hehe
Well.. I think that’s all I write about my last Monday’s
activities. Nothing interesting but I hope you guys had a great holiday last Monday.
For the next entry I would like to share my understanding about what is Netcentric
Computing.
Bubye.
Assalamualaikum. Take care and have a nice day.
Assalamualaikum. Take care and have a nice day.







0 comments:
Post a Comment