snow

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lucky Number 1 Entry


Assalamualaikum.. Hello everyone.. 
This is my very 1st lucky number ONE entry and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Adibah Syuhadah Abdul Rahman. Currently 21 years old. Taking Bsc. (Hons) Netcentric Computing in UiTM Shah AlamSmiley (I personally don't really understand what is netcentric computing actually). HEHE Smiley

So, this is my first time creating a blog. Oh! That means I'm NOOB. Before this I've never thought of creating a blog coz I think blogging is something that would waste my time. BUT now I HAVE to create a blog in order to get marks for my assignment. HAHA 
Smiley Well.. it's part of my coursework actually. So.. whether I like it or not, the blog has to be created and updated every week.

Ermm.. Regarding to the subject which is ITT544 : Web Technology, my lecturer's name is Mdm. Nor Shahniza Kamal Bashah. So, for the first class its just a briefing about what we are going to learn throughout the semester. Too much of theories during the lecture will definitely going to make me sleepy. 
Smiley HAHA Oh! During the lab session, we need to form a group of 2 and discuss about our project. My teammate(Yati) and I decided to create a hotel reservation system using ASP.NET. Hopefully our project will turn out GOOD Smiley and get good marks. InsyaAllah. 

I think that's all for intro. See you in next entry.

bubye. Smiley Assalamualaikum. Have a nice day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment