snow

Monday, November 19, 2012

My Friend’s Wedding


Assalamualaikum.
Last Saturday (17 nov 2012), I went to my friends wedding. It was my friend from school actually. Her wedding was very simple but nicely done. Purple theme! Hehe Congratulations my friend! May Allah bless both of you and have a happy marriage until Jannah. 
Oh! And the best part is I tend to meet Farahin and Fiona after such a long time! I think we haven’t met for almost 4 years! They still look the same. Haha Last month I’ve met Syamim, Nabila and Aini after such a long time. Bachelorette party!! Hehe

 I’m glad to see them again. The happiness, the smile, the talkative part, the laugh, the blur… everything are still the same.   The only thing that changed is our way of life. I hope that we all will succeed and become somebody in the future. InsyaAllah..

Fiona - Me - Farahin - Aini (the bride) - Syamim - Nabila

Me and Farahin

I really miss her! 

That’s all for now.
Assalamualaikum.

p/s: sorry madam.. I'll update about the subject later. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment